Juvederm products are another gel type dermal fillers (HAs, Hyaluronic acid just like Restylane family). Each type of Juvederm adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parenthesis on the side of mouth, or plum the lips. The result is just like Restylane subtle and long lasting.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moistures. It has a gel type consistency and it adds softness and volume to the skin making the skin to look more stretched with less fine wrinkles, more plumped and hydrated.
Type of Juvederm products
- Juvederm XC -Consistency of this type of Juvederm made it the best choice to be used for nasolabial lines (parenthesis on the side of the mouth, so called laugh lines)
- Juvederm Voluma -This is a thicker type of Juvederm made to lift the tissue, the product chosen to inject for cheek augmentation and lift.
- Juvederm Vollure -This is a softer product used for around the lips for lip augmentation and to give a definition to the lips
- Juvederm Volbella -is the softest type of Juvederm to be used for very superficial wrinkles and lines such as smoker lines around the lips ( Vertical lines on upper lips and around the lips)
When were Juvederm and Restylane FDA approved?
The first Hyaluronic acid (HA) FDA approved was Restylane followed by Juvederm 7 years later. Since then we have more different type of Restylane and Juvederm FDA approved suitable for different areas.
Restylane 2003, Restylane Lyft 2015, Restylane dyfyne and Refyne 2016
Juvederm 2010, Voluma 2013, Volbella 2016 and Vollure 2017
Cheek augmentation with voluma
Voluma XC is a filler that is FDA approved for patients over the age of 21. Voluma works by instantly adding lift to the cheek area to make your face appear fuller, lifted and younger. Furthermore it adds volume under the cheek tissue, stretching skin for a tighter, more youthful look with fewer wrinkles. Dr. Parvin Shafa in Irvine, CA is an expert in dermal fillers and experienced in Voluma treatment. Visit her office to learn more about Voluma treatment and other dermal filler treatment options.
Before and after cheek augmentation with Juvederm Voluma XC
Why choose Voluma?
As you age, you begin to lose fat, volume and bone in the cheek area, often resulting in a “hollow” appearance that makes you look older than you really are. Loss of volume in the mid-face region is one reason why people tend to develop jowls and nasolabial folds (the lines that run from the corners of your nose to the corners of your mouth). Cheek augmentation with voluma or Restylane Lyft work by replenishing the natural moisture in your skin, restoring structure, volume, and softer contours to the face.
What is Voluma made of?
Voluma is made up of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance that helps to bind water to cells. Its extensive cross-linking helps to provide lifting capacity, which makes it an excellent choice for restoring volume in the cheeks and midface.
Juvederm Voluma is unique in that the HA is cross-linked through a process called Vycross that helps provide excellent lifting capacity. This special cross-linking also helps to avoid degradation, making Voluma last longer.
What is the benefit of using HAs for cheek augmentation?
- One of the major benefits of Voluma or Restylane Lyft is the fact that it can lasts for up to two years
- HAs such as Voluma or Restylane Lyft are smoother than other facial volumizers, making it easier to inject during treatment, and providing you with a more natural look and feel.
- You can resume normal activities 24 hours after treatment.
- If you want to remove some of the volume that has been added to your face, this can be accomplished at any time with hyaluronidase.
Voluma or Restylane Specials in Irvine, Orange County
Two FREE facials or FREE 20 units of Botox/Dysport/Xeomin with purchase of Voluma. $50 OFF for the first syringe and $150 OFF for the second syringe. You save $200. Call us for more details.
(PLZ LINK IT TO OUR SPECIAL OF THE MONTH PAGE)
Feel free to call us to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation or ask question to see if you are a right candidate for gel type dermal fillers (HAs) such as Juvederm or Restylane
For medical visit
we are contracted with medicare and most of the PPO insurances.