ACNE SCAR REMOVAL
See us for complimentary evaluation and education about acne scar removal options
Visit us for a free consultation to learn more about pros and cons of all the possible acne scar treatments available such as:
2) chemical peels
5) TCA CROSS
7) lasers acne scar removal
Read more about how we treat acne scar!
Type of Acne scars
Different types of acne scars need different types of treatment.
Ice pick: Deep pitted scars with steep edges. Smaller version looks like large pores
Atrophic Scars: looks like depressed area, different shaped called boxcar or rolling type
Hypertrophic acne scars: Looks like raised area above surface of the skin, common on the back and chest
What is the best treatment for my acne scars?
Case by case is different. There are many different factors that dictate the plan of action for acne scar removal. The following are some common factors:
2) Severity of acne
3) Color of the skin
4) Skin thickness and age of the patient
6) Previous treatments performed
7) Genetics or luck for level of response to treatment
Feel free to call us to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation for your acne scar evaluation. Explore your options for your individual case.
We offer the following types of treatment:
- Corrective creams for acne scar and brown or red acne discoloration
- Repeating superficial chemical peel
- Micro-needling, Dermapen
- Medium depth peel, concentrated glycolic acid, salicylic acid or mild TCA
- Laser treatment
- Surgical scar revision, subcision only
- Subcision with filler and volume placement under acne scar
- Deep needling with PRP
- Deeper laser treatment, fractional CO2 laser
- Generalized volumizing of the skin and face called pan-facial volume restoration
- TCA CROSS