Juvederm Voluma XC is the first and only filler that is FDA approved for patients over the age of 21. Voluma works by instantly adding lift to the cheek area to make your face appear fuller, lifted and younger. Furthermore it adds volume under the cheek tissue, stretching skin for a tighter, more youthful look with fewer wrinkles. Dr. Parvin Shafa in Irvine, CA is an expert in dermal fillers and experienced in Voluma treatment. Visit her office to learn more about Voluma treatment and dermal filler treatment options.
Why Choose Dr. Shafa?
- Dr. Shafa has 18 years of experience with injectables including all dermal fillers
- She does inject all types of FDA approved fillers including but not limited to: Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Voluma, Beletero, Rediesse, Sculptra and Artefill
- Dermal fillers are injected somewhat differently depending on the type of filler and area of injection. Knowledge of all techniques leads to a better outcome with the final result.
- Dr. Shafa is an expert in reshaping and lifting the face, not just filling lines and folds, therefore she is known to give you the best natural look of youth possible
- She is honest and she will spend time during your free consultation to make sure she knows what you want and that you are informed in detail about what is recommended.
Why Choose Voluma?
As you age, you begin to lose fat, volume and bone in the cheek area, often resulting in a “hollow” appearance that makes you look older than you really are. Loss of volume in the mid-face region is one reason why people tend to develop jowls and nasolabial folds (the lines that run from the corners of your nose to the corners of your mouth). Voluma works by replenishing the natural moisture in your skin, restoring structure, volume, and softer contours to the face.
What Benefits of Juvéderm Voluma?
- One of the major benefits of Voluma is the fact that it lasts for up to two years – nearly four times as long as other hyaluronic acid fillers on the market.
- Voluma is smoother than other facial volumizers, making it easier to inject during treatment, and providing you with a more natural look and feel.
- You can resume normal activities 24 hours after treatment.
- If you want to remove some of the volume that has been added to your face, this can be accomplished at any time with hyaluronidase.
Voluma before and after
What is Voluma made of?
Voluma is made up of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance that helps to bind water to cells. Its extensive cross-linking helps to provide lifting capacity, which makes it an excellent choice for restoring volume in the cheeks and midface.
Juvederm Voluma is unique in that the HA is cross-linked through a process called Vycross that helps provide excellent lifting capacity. This special cross-linking also helps to avoid degradation, making Voluma last longer.
Voluma Specials in Irvine, Orange County
Two FREE facials or FREE 20 units of Botox/Dysport/Xeomin with purchase of Voluma. $50 OFF for the first syringe and $150 OFF for the second syringe. You save $200. Call us for more details.
Voluma Vs Sculptra
- Voluma and Sculptra both add volume to the skin and are great products to reshape and lift the face and diminish wrinkles by stretching the skin.
- Voluma is an injectable filler made from hyaluronic acid that is like a gel that adds volume to the face and skin, immediately after injection. Voluma replaces lost volume and contours to restore a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Sculptra is not a filler. It is like a powder, made of the same material as absorbable sutures that is both resorbable and bio-compatible. Sculptra adds volume to the face by stimulating your own collagen formation over time.
- Voluma shows effect right after injection, ideal option for those who desire immediate result.
- Sculptra does not give immediate results like the true fillers do. Since Sculptra stimulate the body to create new collagen, this process takes time and is ideal product for those desire a subtle gentle lift with gradual change and improvement of the shape of the face.
- Voluma and Sculptra both might need more than one session injection to achieve optimal full correction. Both can last at least two or more years as they cause the body to stimulate its own collagen.